Glass Tile Pendants




































I have been taking a lot of new photos of all my work recently. I took this photo a while a go but forgot to post it on here.These are pendants I made of my prints. They are printed on to Somerset Satin paper and attached to a glass tile with a glaze. 

Since I first opened my shop on Etsy and saw pendants I always wanted to try it with my prints because I thought they would look good as pendants. I am very happy with the way they turned out. Because the images are of objects I have frozen in ice they same particularly suited to the glass tile.

As much as I am love the way the look I don't think I will be making any more. They are extremely fiddly to make (lots of screechy bits!) and time consuming and I would much prefer to be making a book or a rubber stamp :-)

Labels: