First of all apologies to Wendy who gave me this award on the 19th of February - it has taken me this long to reply. Its not much of an excuse, but I had a week of the flu somewhere in this time. Thank you Wendy for nominating me and I shall follow this on with the rules of acceptance of this award ;-)
Step 1 - Make a post linking back to the person who gave you the award!
Wendy's lovely blog - http://www.1stuniquegifts.co.uk/blog/
Step 2 - Share 7 random things about yourself
1. When I was a student nurse I had a severed hand flung at me by a surgeon who had just amputated it. Instead of waiting for me to walk over to the other side of theatre to allow him to put the hand in a plastic bag, he thought it would be much funnier to throw across the room and watch as I tried to catch it in the bag (I did).
2. I love spiders and bats.
3. I was once told I looked like the Corrs mad cousin that they lock in the attic. My sister was horrified when I told her - but the Corrs a good looking I replied ;-)
4. I used to love Percy Pigs until I found out there was real pigs in them.
5. I love pigs.
6. I fell of my bicycle once when drunk.
7. I am learning to speak Welsh.
Step 3 - Award 15 recently discovered bloggers with this award.
I am not exactly sure what 'recently discovered' means, but here are 15 lovely blogs.
Step 4 – Contact these bloggers and tell them they’ve won the award. Off I go then to tell the lucky recipients :-)
Labels: Random Ramblings, Stuff I like