Winter Wonderland, Cardiff


As the year draws to a close I thought I better take a picture of the lights in Cardiff before they are taken down, and also share some pictures of the snow which is now nearly all gone now. The snow was lovely at the beginning, but the novelty soon wore off. This may sound a little bit silly but I couldn't really enjoy it as much as should have because I was constantly worried about the small birds and hoping they could find enough food. I did my best to put out plenty of extra food but I am sure some little birds didn't make it. On a positive note, a lot of the shops were sold out of wild bird food so it looks like people didn't forget them in the cold weather.  The garden is full of birds today and the Woodpecker is back, this time he's feasting on my Homemade Bird Seed Cake. It does my heart good to see him and makes me happy for the rest of the day.

Happy New Year to all my followers and all the best for the New Year!






Christmas Eve in Cardiff

Labels: