Hearts everywhere......


About 6 or 7 years ago, I started finding heart shaped things randomly, or seeing heart patterns in unusual places. I've been meaning to record it for a while. Today I found this crisp in a packet of Walkers Cheese & Onion (after Tayto cheese & onion - my favourite crisps). I found heart shaped crisps before this one was almost perfect.



This wooden heart is quite roughly cut and about 2cm (¾ inch) high. I found it right at the back of one of the huge drawers underneath our bed - about a year after we moved in to our flat. I was doing a clear out and I could hear something rattling around in the back of the drawer, it was the little wooden heart. No idea how it got there, one of the past tenants must have left it behind.

The Footprints in the Snow is another example. I have no idea what any of this means, or if it even means anything. I just find it a bit strange and nice.

Labels: ,